Sunday, June 9, 2013

subbiedi

Good morning My Sexies:*! This is subbies favourite...



Good morning My Sexies:*!

This is subbies favourite gag…the spider gag, I like metal and I think its sexy!

oh, oh, speaking of which, subbie really wants to try Sir W's Donald duck. He looks attractive all metal and all mmmmmm I want to feel Donald stretch my cunt open.

MMMMM Sir W inspected subbies cunt on Sunday(mmmmm I love that my cunt belongs to Sir),  subbie was already turned on, because when Sir W was putting that other collar on me and had to lace it up, subbie could feel Sir's cock against her arse mmmmm I love feeling Sir's cock brush against my arse….it takes everything in me not to lean my arse out, to rub against My Sirs cock!!!

I am glad I had a lil talk with my Dom friend S****, at 2am this morning, he is so wise…he helped subbie to see the big picture, that it is not all about her and that subbie was being a sulken, self centered subbie. I was in one of my destructive moods, where I will bite my hand off, spite my face!

But S**** has managed to help quench the fire inside of me..I was in a determined, I don't give a fuck mood yesterday, before I talked with S**** but today is a new day and subbie feels calm again:)

subbie loves muzzles, I love the way it feels nice, tight and...



subbie loves muzzles, I love the way it feels nice, tight and secure on my face. It makes me relax

sssooo subbie has been talking to her good Dom friend S**** who has helped subbie see that she is acting like a sulken child and has given her a different point of view, to look at things in another light….thank goodness for friends is all subbie can say

cruelmaster: Think she'll complain he forgot her birthday...



cruelmaster:

Think she'll complain he forgot her birthday again?

ppprrreeedddyyy subbie likes flames!

subbie made a new friend:) subbie likes making friends and has already sent a letter:)

Hi….Welcome and thank you for your follow:)

Thank u. Please keep talking to me. I'm having a hard time revealing my sissy side.

cruelmaster: Artsy and awesome! subbie loves glitter, sparkly...



cruelmaster:

Artsy and awesome!

subbie loves glitter, sparkly and shiny things.

Night, night my Sexies:*!
subbie's gonna spend tomorrow with friends, then later I will cruise into Wellington to met with my subboy friend:)

Good Morning My Sexies:*! Today I am off to spend some time...





Good Morning My Sexies:*!

Today I am off to spend some time with my uncle, he is helping me do my  tax returns of my tithes. I am entitled to 1/3 of what I give, this year that is around $600, I have the past 3yrs to claim:) that does not include the other ministries I support. That is just my tithes, a gift to my lord.

My uncle is an awesome man, very soft, gentle and giving. I will always have time for him. He is the only one in my family that makes an effort to have anything to do with me. He has taken the role of being my father(long story, subbie will spare you the details). He found me when I was 22yrs old, before that he didn't know that I existed. My uncle was a real estate agent and my ex landlord was selling a house, when my uncle gave him his business card, my landlord commented that he had just had a tenant with the same surname. Our name is rare, in New Zealand we are a dying bloodline.  My uncle tracked me down.

I have missed my uncle deeply, he has been over in Israel, Egypt and United states for the last 2mths…It is great to have him back:) I love listening to his tales of his adventures from overseas…my favourite is Luxor in Egygpt, where they do things by hand and animal, like 2000 years ago…subbie loves Egyptian things! 

36M Wellington, New Zealand new message written 1 minute...



36M

Wellington, New Zealand

new message

written 1 minute ago:

Cool as I will see you at 6pm.

It does seem like ages, think it might of been November since we last meet?

Excited to see you

 subbiedi 38F

Wellington, New Zealand

new message

written less than a minute ago:

Great….I'll be there at 6pm. I can't wait to see your smiley face again and have a good old chin wag:)! ( when we are together we talk and before we know it 2hrs have passed and it only seems like 5mins)

Time has gone fast! I didn't realise it was that long…I am no good with the concept of time, never have been.

I have missed your company my friend, I too am excited to see you again:)

I will introduce you to a few people at the B&G:) the ones who names I can remember! subbie isn't very good with names…faces, I never forget a face but names(groans) 3 sec retainer, when it comes to names

subbie loves cuddles, but I don't always let people cuddle...



subbie loves cuddles, but I don't always let people cuddle me. There are few that get to touch me in my personal life

love this outfit



love this outfit

"When you start liking pain things start to get interesting."

"When you start liking pain things start to get interesting."

- Jenny Holzer, Inflammatory Essays and Survival Tips (via sadfag)

subbiedi 38F Wellington, New Zealand written 1 day ago: Sir rang...



subbiedi 38F

Wellington, New Zealand

written 1 day ago:

Sir rang me tonight and has given me permission to go….sssooo where shall we met?:)

36M

Wellington, New Zealand

written about 8 hours ago:

yay i soooo look forward to seeing you. how about the same bar as last time. the southern cross. you can choose a time for us.

yay.

subbiedi 38F

Wellington, New Zealand

written about 5 hours ago:

:) me tttooo! gee, it feels like ages since we last sat down and talked with each other. Can't wait!

Sweet, cross it is…lets say 6:00pm, is that too early for you? I am thinking of leaving the event around 9pm, so I can drive back home…Not sure what I am going to wear yet…but I do not plan on going plain dressed;)

sssooo subbie learnt over the weekend when she was away with Sir...







sssooo subbie learnt over the weekend when she was away with Sir and Mistress„subbie has some hang ups…I have trouble cumming. I did tell that to Sir though, before we started to play. That no Sir has been able to make me cum and I did ask if he was up for the challenge

Night, night My sexies its 1am and I am off to sleep

oh my gggooossshhh! subbie loved it when Sir bit her!!! I sssooo...



oh my gggooossshhh! subbie loved it when Sir bit her!!!

I sssooo love being bitten and now I am getting all aroused thinking of it!

:(

Messages from yesterday

Sir W: Thats great, how are you my little slut? (I love it when Sir calls me "my", it makes my tummy all giddy, warm and my cunt pulsate with excitement)

subbie: mmmmmm well after reading that, my cunts tingling and I'm horney! yesterday was the first day I could properly sit on my arse :P its only tender every now and again and I find myself getting aroused, when it is tender. Getting a lil run down health wise. I am about to have a snooze, then I will make myself a lemon and Ginger tea. I am taking today and tomorrow off my course„„but apart from that Sir your lil slut is well thank you:) how are you Sir and how is Mistress?(subbie's messaged Mistress a few times twice on FL and three times on her phone, but Mistress doesn't reply:(, Sir explained to me that Mistress's dog ate her cord to her computer and she can't go on her computer. Because Mistress hasn't responded to my texts, that I sent her on her phone. the first one 5 days ago, the second one 3 days ago and the last message yesterday, I am thinking why bother wasting my time, when its obvious she doesn't care enough to reply, its really hard to try and bond with someone and communicate with them, when they don't give a shit to respond)

subbie tried these the other night…the first time I tried...



subbie tried these the other night…the first time I tried these for my beauty course on my face, I thought it felt a mixture between spiders walking under your skin and ants softly biting ya.

Mistress placed one on a nerve on my thigh, it was a weird sensation…one I have no opinion of actually, it doesn't bother me.

But the cow prod ooohhh, I do like that!…mmmmmm its a soft sharp sting, like when Sir used the first cane on me…same sensation, but I think I like the cow prod more…it makes me laugh when I hear it charging and then it beeps…and I think to myself here it comes!(giggles) can I feel the lower voltage some more on my cunt please My Sir?

I was wondering if the voltage went higher, can we try it please My Sir? I would like to see how that feels, just not on my cunt to begin with 

Pretty please with a chocolate flake on top

and while I am at it asking, can we try wax play too please My Sir?

mmmmmm subbie loves doing this while Sir W fucks Mistress. I...



mmmmmm subbie loves doing this while Sir W fucks Mistress.

I like it better when, they are over top of me and I am on my back, licking Mistress's clit and I can see Sir's cock going in and out of her cunt   and feel his balls rub against my nose mmmmmmm and all I want to do is lick them both…but last time I did that, Sir told me off and told me not to lick his balls…:(subbie likes to lick Sir's balls and Mistress clit at the same time in the one lick:(

subbie loves playing hungry hippo:) Its pizza and movie night...



subbie loves playing hungry hippo:)

Its pizza and movie night tonight with my daughter…watching arrow and then game of thrones

look at those claws on that sloth! My messages with Sir 2 days...



look at those claws on that sloth!

My messages with Sir 2 days ago

subbie: Posted my arse pic(giggles) what do you think?

Sir W: They look great, how do they feel now?

subbie:(giggles) they are making my cunt all tingly and wet, because of the warmth or maybe its because I'm talking to you :P oh wait…no…its the bruises!:P:D I am lying on my right butt cheek, the left one is still tender. I found out today running hurts, when your arse wobbles after you have been caned. I also posted a copy on FL:) thought I'd flaunt my bruises and welts off:) I got a nice bruise from the nipple clamps:) nipples are a lil tender, they feel very arousing when I rub them. Its stimulating and makes my cunt throb

This would be perfect, if she wasn't wearing...



This would be perfect, if she wasn't wearing undies(giggles) Sir was making comments about subbie not wearing undies infront of Mistress, which made subbie blush:) subbie doesn't like wearing undies, I love to feel the breeze on my cunt!

mmmmmmm subbie forgot to say one of her most favourite parts on the weekend was after My Sir had caned my arse and we had finished the session, Sir W asked me to come over and show him. I went over to Sir and turned around, so he could have a good look at his work and then he bit me mmmmmm like fucken hard, with his teeth! My arse was already tender….oh my gosh! it was so nice and arousing, now when I think of it, my cunt jerks:):):)!

mmmmm yum…ok My Sir, your lil slut and filthy whore does...



mmmmm yum…ok My Sir, your lil slut and filthy whore does like the heavy weights hanging off my tits, I like it when you lift and drop them too, even though at the time I am like FFFUUUCCCKKK!!! (giggles)… I do like it! and I like the cups on my nipples very much:)

(cuddles) thank you My Sir:*!

gothiccharmschool: I think today needs an adorable baby bat...



gothiccharmschool:

I think today needs an adorable baby bat wiggling its ears at us. Yes. 

oh my gosh! subbie loves bats….they are sssooo adorable *swoon

sssooo subbie maybe going through sub drop. All I can say is thank goodness for friends and chocolate! Atm I is snuggled in bed, zipping my lemon and ginger tea…getting ready to have a snooze.

My friend took me out for dinner last night, which I really needed, I needed company, to not feel alone.  I like being in his company, cause when I don't feel like talking, I don't have to, I can just laugh at his funny stories and let him do all the talking which is really cool…and my other friends have been texting me on my phone and messaging me on here and FL….which is making me feel cared for:)

sometimes subbie doesn't feel like talking, I remember when I was younger and I use to pick up on peoples emotions and thoughts…I use to wonder why they couldn't hear mine.

The worst was when I wasn't with them and I would see and hear things that they were doing. I ended up using drugs to block it, as well as other reasons

:D Good morning My Sexies:*!  time to drop my daughter at school...



:D Good morning My Sexies:*! 

time to drop my daughter at school soon

No comments:

Post a Comment