Friday, June 7, 2013

Desire to Probe

Photo



mistressdee3468: domnotica: males, want to know how to very...



mistressdee3468:

domnotica:

males, want to know how to very quickly become a much better lover? ACCEPT THE STRAP-ON!

Getting the girl cock!

Photo



baroniansmythe: micheals-domain: ♏ It's amazing how wet you...



baroniansmythe:

micheals-domain:

It's amazing how wet you get with just the thoughts of what I intend for you, my pet. I love how that scent wafts up from your glistening sex.

milkchocolate80: steelinkandkink: The clamps, the rope marks,...



milkchocolate80:

steelinkandkink:

The clamps, the rope marks, the drool…everything about this picture is just perfect.

I like this a lot!

youcancallmemistress1: mistressmusings: My favorite position...



youcancallmemistress1:

mistressmusings:

My favorite position for sub ;)

Perfect.

Photo



Photo



finsubinprogress: her-rz: the right focus Lucky boy.



finsubinprogress:

her-rz:

the right focus

Lucky boy.

Photo













mistressmoxx: Oh my..tied and ready for me.



mistressmoxx:

Oh my..tied and ready for me.

myanonymouslair: I've always loved this photo. Who knew how...



myanonymouslair:

I've always loved this photo. Who knew how innocent a strap on could look? It makes you wonder if she'd be gentle or down and dirty.

sexpertsexpertise: Follow for more great pics and advice from...



sexpertsexpertise:

Follow for more great pics and advice from a sexpert:

http://sexpertsexpertise.tumblr.com/

Photo



mistressdee3468: oldninja: mistressdee3468: pirategirlsrthebes...



mistressdee3468:

oldninja:

mistressdee3468:

pirategirlsrthebest:

One of the few women who can actually fuck you like you'd.

This is not her first time!!! Like A Boss!!!

Fuckin do me like she would!

she does a fabulous job doesn't she….

Photo



Photo



Photo



greenpace: http://greenpace.tumblr.com/



greenpace:

http://greenpace.tumblr.com/

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment