Thursday, June 6, 2013

It is about Perspective.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



enochliew: The Inspiration Pad by Marc Thomasset "I wanted to...







enochliew:

The Inspiration Pad by Marc Thomasset

"I wanted to turn the conventional upside down with curved, angles and twisted lines in order to create one which could inspire people to unleash their own creativity."

mllecaprice: captain—falcon: New ink- Dimethyltryptamine,...



mllecaprice:

captain—falcon:

New ink-

Dimethyltryptamine, Dopamine, Serotonin, Acetylcholine

Sandals

When did these…..image

Become better than these….imageThey are the only things I can find in stores this summer. If I wanted to feel every single little rock I step on, I’d just go barefoot!!!!

Photo



People ask me why I am so quiet, I always tell them I don’t know, I guess I just don’t...

People ask me why I am so quiet, I always tell them I don’t know, I guess I just don’t have anything to say. But the truth is I have lots to say, so much in fact I could probably write novel after novel if I put some effort into it, I just have learned to keep my mouth shut because no one understands the way I look at things, but trust me, I really really do wish they did.

kevintheraw: Hitman Glass Phase 2 Pacman set



kevintheraw:

Hitman Glass Phase 2 Pacman set

Photo



birdychuart: Another brain wave idea. Why not combine two of...



birdychuart:

Another brain wave idea. Why not combine two of the worlds most greatest things to ever exist: The world of Pokemon and Disney. Well, to be honest, I've always envisioned Meowth with fur like the Cheshire cat. Just the thought alone seemed of PURE AWESOMENESS. You guys can be the judge of that. Perhaps I'll start a series… perhaps… not, perhaps?

Bla bla bla here is the prints made available por you! and shirts, and cases and stuff:

"I'M NOT ALL THERE MYSELF" 

sex-weed-games: OH SHIT FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!



sex-weed-games:

OH SHIT FUCKING SHIT THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!

radioactiveheroin: that looks like my blanket.



radioactiveheroin:

that looks like my blanket.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment